The Syma X8C quadcopter cost is affordable as well as is an excellent intermediate quadrotor that is included with a removable Syma X8C camera, a “turn mode”, as well as a couple of rate modules – beginner and professional.
It is included with a Syma X8C battery as well as is relatively steady as soon as in mid-air because of its big dimension. Lastly, the bottom installed LED lights ensure it is simple to fly but, also track your quadcopter at night.
Let us begin this comprehensive Syma X8C Venture review by going through the drone’s advantages, disadvantages, and also specifications.
Because of its bulk characteristic, this drone is not very adaptable during collisions. Lastly, it requires quite a while to fully charge the Syma X8C battery (around three hours).
You can reduce this duration with appropriate Syma X8C motor upgrade.
In-Depth Syma X8C review
The Syma X8C quadcopter is among a number of new releases in 2015 as well as is the elder of the previously intensively evaluated within the Syma X5C quadcopter review. The version also strives to the interest of enjoyable as well as toy drones moreover not ideal for expert aerial digital photography.
The cost is inexpensive the package is included with a camera, charger, LiPo battery, Syma X8C manual, as well as the controller. Compared to the Syma X5C the Syma X8C for sale much larger (48×48 centimeter including a diagonal Syma X8C range of 350-millimetre motor and rotors).
The appearance looks like much more the Phantom Vision drone of the initial era from the innovator DJI in this edition. Accessible is the product in about three colors: black, white, as well as a vibrant orange.
Among the best options that come with this quadrotor is actually the headless module which enables you to relocate your drone whichever direction you want no matter which path it’s confronting.
Some other functions consist of an X8C Syma 720p video camera, a couple of rate modules newbie and expert, as well as underside installed LED lights. We enjoy the Syma X8C Venture and it is a very high-quality quadricopter for the cost, we suggest you go through our Syma X8C review as well as check out about it for yourself.
Syma X8C Venture Description:
- Description: Syma X8C review
- Brand: Syma Toys
- Product Name: Syma X8C Venture 4-Channel 2.4GHz 6 Axis RC (Remote Control) Quadcopter with 2MP Camera
- Model: Syma X8C
- Related Reviews: Syma X11 Review / Syma X1 Review
- Colour: White, Orange
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Communication Channel: Four CH
- Syma X8C range: 100 meter
- Flight Duration: Seven minutes
- Syma X8C FPV supported? No
- Syma X8C user manual included? Yes
- Spare Syma X8C Motor Available? Yes
- Syma X8C in stock? Yes
- Charging Duration: Around three hours or so
- Syma X8C Battery: 2000mAh 7.4V Li-on
- Battery for Controller: four x AA electric battery (not provided)
- Product Dimension: 50 x 50 x 19 centimeter
- Battery Dimension: 9 x 3 x 1.5 centimeter
- Box Dimension: 35 x 35 x 17 centimeter
- Bundle overall Weight: approximately 1856g
- Along with a camera, can capture picture and video.
- Along with headless module feature.
- The six-axis technique enables the drone to be manually released
- Six-axis gyro quadcopter-drone flight, powerful stability, can simply execute different flight maneuvers, better breeze resistance, and simple to handle.
- 2.4 system built-in for signal anti-interference. Even much more than a single drone is flying simultaneously they are not going to conflict with one another.
- The quadrotor could fly both inside as well as outdoor. Including four CH digital proportional radio-controlled system.
- Feature: Photography and video option. Raise: right, left, forwards, and backward. Flying: 360 degrees rotating.
- Syma X8C review: Like the Syma X5C drone, the Jual Syma X8C extremely durable and also therefore completely perfect as an affordable entry-level quadcopter. In bad climate, the drone can also effortlessly indoor flying within larger space. The propeller protector safeguards the blades and the cushion for any crash damage. However, you ought to have a great training. For maximum indoor flight, X5C model is much more appropriate or perhaps better a best mini quadcopter such as the well-known Hubsan X4 H107C model.
In this section of the comprehensive Syma X8C Venture review, we are going to discuss regarding performance and flight.
The X8C Syma is very exciting to fly. It is not by far the most stunt-worthy or acrobatic drone out there, however, that is not exactly what it really was created for.
It take flight at average speeds (not very quick, as well as not very sluggish), and also is more popular for its ability and stability to withstand the breeze. Flyers should not have any problem piloting it in ten MPH wind flow.
Even though “official” flight duration for this model is about seven minutes, we can often enjoy about ten or 11 minutes out from this without the video camera. This is really somewhat battery capacity. One disadvantage to remember is which it could need around three hours to completely charge the drone’s battery.
Along with the propeller guards and camera, the overall weight skyrockets to around 600 grams or so. Because of its overall weight, the X8C is capable of managing on its own in the breeze very well.
Personally, we do not find the propeller guards really helpful on the Syma X8C Venture drone. They just hang out around an inch right from the props, therefore, it does not demand much especially for the propellers to rub towards the prop pads.
We would suggest flying this quadcopter without propeller protectors as it minimized overall weight, as well as thus, maximizes overall flight duration.
The props themselves are around nine inches each one in length, as well as are created of high-grade material content. The battery section for the X8C is really clean, and also the battery will slide in there flawlessly, without jostling all over mid-air.
Lastly, as with the majority of the drones, the X8C Syma comes along with green/red LED lights which enable you to keep track of your drone whilst flying at night time. Check out the conclusion of this Syma X8C review below.
Conclusion – Syma X8C review
The Syma X8C quadcopter is an excellent drone for an advanced beginner pilot as well as is a truly great option to assist you to change from “plaything grade” drones to a much more expert grade drone.
We will be straightforward and also state the drone camera is sort of mess, we certainly would not suggest purchasing this quadricopter for it’s provided camera as well as just assume of it like an additional function, we would but, state that it’s an excellent quadrotor to mount your personal high-definition camera since it has lots of power in order to be in a position to hold one effortlessly. This is among our preferred drones in its size and price range, it is on our collection of best investment, therefore, we could highly suggest you to take a look.