The Eachine H8 is a cool-looking, fun mini quadcopter that can complement anyone’s price range. It costs under $50 as well as has a helpful go back to home feature (generally only seen in more costly models).
Along with this function, the quadcopter will instantly go back to its initial starting place at the press of a key. This feature can be the problem sometimes, however, for $23; it is a disadvantage that may be ignored.
- Durable & Lightweight Frame: Do not let its little dimension trick you – the drone Eachine H8 is pretty robust. In most cases, it is possible to fly the quadcopter to its limitations without having to worry about busting it. It is an extremely helpful feature for novices, who quite often feel nervous about flying initially.
- Four Led Lighting: The four built-in LED lights (a couple of red and a pair of green) located beneath every wing can help navigate you to the drone’s place when flying during the night.
- Go Back To Home Feature: In case, you lose sight of your quadcopter mid-flight, do not panic – simply push the Go Back To Home key on the remote controller, and the quadcopter will instantly go back to whereby it had taken off from.
- Versatile Maneuvering: Due to its light-weight (the Eachine H8 Amazon model weighs roughly 20 grams), you will be capable of rip via the air effortless. Understandably, it is more appropriate for indoor purpose because it does not manage the wind that effectively.
Clear And Unbiased Eachine H8 Review Without All The Hype
Let us begin the Eachine H8 Mini review by discussing what is available in the package.
All H8 Mini drone models include the following:
- Instruction Manual
- A Remote Controller
- Two-piece Spare Propeller Pair (A and B)
- A USB Charger
Newbies are likely to understand the reality that all of the propellers usually are marked along with the alphabet letter “A” or perhaps the “B”. This enables for easy and quick substitute of any damaged propellers.
The Eachine H8 Mini drone comes prepared to fly directly out the package and provides a flight duration of five to seven minutes for each charge (charging requires around 45 minutes approximately).
- Manufacturer: Eachine
- Description: Eachine H8 Mini Review
- Model: Eachine H8 Mini Nano Quadcopter Drone
- Type: Quadcopter
- Remote Range: 30 Meters
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Charging Duration: 45 Minutes
- Flight Duration: Five to Seven Minutes
- Price: Around $23
- Battery: 150mAh 3.7V
- First-person View: No
- Video Camera: No
- Level of Experience: Newbie
The Propeller Guard
“Propeller Guards” are semi-circular, small frames that protect your multirotor propellers. Keep in mind that propeller guards usually are a dual-edged blade: since they do protect your propellers, additionally they add the additional weight for your quadcopter, which reduces flight time somewhat. For this reason, skilled flyers usually do not utilize them.
Nevertheless, if you are a newbie, we highly suggest you hold them on till you become much better at piloting. For us, the propeller guards in the JJRC H8 Mini drone are a bit flimsy when compared with the majority of quadcopters. For this reason, you might yourself need to unbind all of them many times throughout just one flying time.
In case, you do not unbend a manipulated propeller guard, after that the rotor blades will brush versus the guards that will cause issues to your Eachine H8. Although it sounds like a trouble, regularly unbending a propeller guard is a thing that must be completed to avoid premature breaking down to your propellers.
Fortunately, that extra propellers found in the package, therefore, in case, you do turn out losing/breaking your propellers, you can easily and quickly change them. And as you become good at hovering the Eachine H8, you could take them out for improved maneuverability and flight time.
Is It Hard To Fly The Eachine H8?
It is less “hard” because it is “clumsy”. If you are a newbie, we would suggest taking it gradually. Train handling the quadcopter just some feet away from the surface. When your ability raises, you can train more complicated moves. Also, bear in mind the H8 Mini drone just weighs around 20 grams. Because of its fairly small dimension, the only train in lighter winds, or even better, indoors.
View an Eachine H8 test of the Eachine H8 Mini underneath:
There were issues relating to this function being “problem” (not returning destination, minor hold off in reaction, and so on). Nevertheless, there is not a huge expense on the line, and there is no promise which this will occur for you, therefore, we think it is still well worth the cost.
Eachine H8 Mini Review: Conclusion
We highly suggest it to all experience levels and age groups. It will not cost a fortune, as well as will enable you to improve your abilities until you are prepared to progress to a much more costly model. With that said, we conclude this Eachine H8 Mini review.
One Key Come Back, Headless Module, Three-dimensional Flip, Battery Security, and Led Lighting For Night Time Flight